Here goes our first attempt at any type of gift guide, but I think that it’s a good one. 🙂 Here are six gifts that I think any RV Fanatic/Enthusiast would love to receive. We have all of these items except #2… at the moment.
What does any RVer want – they want to go places; camp, travel, sight see – they want to tell people about where they’ve been, they want to drink a good cup of coffee and enjoy some time around a campfire, well if that sounds like the person on your shopping gift list, we’ve got you covered.
- Idiot’s Guide to RV Vacations by Jeremy Puglisi and Stephanie Puglisi ($18.00) – This book goes over 40 fantastic RV Trips, broken up by different regions of the country so based on where you want to travel Jeremy and Stephanie have given you great recommendations on campgrounds, restaurants and things to do in the area. This has become a very handy resource for me when I start planning a trip.
- National Park Pass or State Park Pass: The National Park, America the Beautiful, Pass is $80.00 and gets you in to all the National Parks around the country. This pass would have saved us some money if we had purchased it for our big road trip in 2015. My other suggestion is a State Park Pass for the state that the RV Fanatic on your list lives in or camps at most of the time. The Georgia State Park Pass $50.00 will give you free parking at any of the state parks if you become a Friend of Georgia State Parks $80.00 you will receive even more discounts, including discounts on camping.
- Camp Casual Mugs ($11.69) – We love all of camp casual’s products, read our review of their dishes here and we couldn’t wait to get one of these really cute mugs to have as part of our coffee arsenal in the camper.
- Camper Ornaments ($5.00 at Target) Can we get enough of these cute ornaments or for that matter the whole red truck camper line of decorations from Target this Christmas Season. I don’t think so. Any kind of camper ornament would be a great gift for the camping/RV Enthusiast in your life.
- United States Sticker Map ($16.00) As I said RVers love to travel and share where they’ve traveled and this sticker map allows them to share all the great states they’ve visited on their travels. We have one and love it.
- GCI Outdoor Freestyle Rocker Chair (around $80.00) This is the priciest item on our list, but we had to include it. We have been on a mission to find the perfect camp chair recently (lightweight, comfortable, preferably folds up really small) and although I don’t think we can ever find the PERFECT anything, this comes pretty close to it. This Rocker Chair is very comfortable and I think an all around great camp chair. I’m pretty sure the first time you’ll sit in it you’ll be like me and say… OH this is comfortable. The rocker is so smooth almost like a glider. It’s so comfortable and allows you to still sit upright and enjoy the warmth of a campfire. It’s very light weight and folds up (flat) easily and has a handle to carry it.
I hope you found this list to be helpful and let us know if you found something on this list that you think would be perfect for the RVer in your life. 🙂
We have also included this list as a section in our Amazon Store, that can be found here. Enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
(Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission—but there’s no additional cost to you!)